Safari Hunting Clothing
South Africa Hunting Clothing Information and Packing List
- Camouflage clothing is legal in South Africa (except military style) and is widely used by many of the residents.
- Comfortable boots or walking shoes are a must.
- Three changes of comfortable, cotton bush clothes are recommended.
- Bring at least one warm jacket for those cold mornings and a pair of gloves.
- You will also need a hat for protection from the sun and branches while stalking.
- In the evening, camp is very informal.
- Other miscellaneous clothing:
- Casual clothing for use prior to and after your safari or for those side trips
- Belt and a cartridge holder
- Four sets of underwear
- Comfortable shoes and socks for wearing around camp
- The Chalet floors can be cool in the mornings and you might want slippers or shower shoes
- Swimsuit in season
- A lightweight waterproof jacket
Back to Safari Hunting Information Index
|Copyright © 2001-2021||Booking Agent Robert Clark, Webdesign: Leesa Clark|
February 26, 2022|